What am I up to these days?
Here’s everything I’d tell a friend I haven’t seen in a year.
- Fitness: I’m on a mission to get in the best shape of my life. The goal is to shed most of the fat and get to 15% body fat percentage before deciding on what to do next.
- Verbal Reasoning: My GRE score expires in September 2022 and so this might be a good time to work on my reading comprehension and vocabulary just in case I find the need to renew my scores for another 5 years.
- No-code: I’m learning how to build and grow products on the internet without having to code. If I run into a project that cannot be accomplished without it, I’ll brush up on my coding skills and perhaps learn a new language to make things easier (React?).
- Recruiting: The team at Walking Tree is expanding. If you or anyone you know has a deep interest in all things digital (website design, development, digital marketing, eCommerce; stuff like that) and would like to apply, please reach out to me on LinkedIn for more details. We are looking for someone with about 2 to 4 years of experience; the position is based in Mumbai.
- Networking: I host in-person meetups on behalf of Network Capital in Mumbai - about one a month. The next one is on the 26th June. Interested in joining in? Register here. If you have recommendations for where we should meet next, do let me know.
If you're interested in or think you can help with any of the above, please hit me up!